
I went to lunch yesterday with my "Survivor" friend Kristy Merrill and my sister Jenny Jackson. It was so fun to see Kristy and catch up with her. Jenny knows Kristy from elementary school and Kristy and I used to watch "Survivor" together while living in Kansas. We went to Rio Grande Cafe and decided we need to make a habit of it!
Kristy motivated me to try this blogging thing again. After an hour or two of messing around on the computer today trying to get into my dang blog, and a phone call to a blogging master friend, I have realized I have to go in using Firefox and NOT msn. Yeah for me! I even got some words on this post.
2 comments:
Good job, Kathy! Yes, Firefox does work better for blogging. It was so fun lunching with you & Jenny!
Great job Kathy! The blog looks awesome! Anytime you wanna chat blogs, give me holler!
Elisa
Post a Comment