Tom and I took Tyler to London to see my parents on their mission and the sights before we have to say good-bye to him for 2 years. We went the first week of May after he'd finished up at BYU and while the other kids were still in school. We had a fabulous time. The thing I liked the most was seeing my parents.
We also loved going to the London Temple, seeing 4 plays (including Spamalot, Lion King, Stomp and Phantom of the Opera), seeing tons of museums (including the Victoria and Albert Museum, the Science Museum, the Natural History Museum, British Museum, & War Museum) and tons of Historical Buildings (inlcuding Tower of London, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace & Westiminster Abbey).
6 comments:
how FUN! where is tyler headed on his mission?
This looks like a great trip! What a fun idea to spend time with Tyler before he leaves. You definitely have to make the most of your time with him!
Before I posted the trip I tried to post a video of Tyler opening his mission call, but I'm getting some error message. I'm trying again today, but until then--he's going to Mexico, Cuernavaca on Aug 6th!
Great pictures from a great trip! That is terrific that Tyler was able to join you.
Love the photos of London! I love it over there! So glad you joined us in the blogging world again!
Elisa
I have always dreamed of going to London one day. I'm so jealous. Sounds like a great idea to get some time with Tyler before he's gone for 2 years.
Post a Comment